dimanche 27 novembre 2011

Hey Charming

I really didn't know what to write but today just couldn't do without a post. Why? some may wonder. Others may already know that our dear friend and faithful reader of this blog, Bu, turned 20 just today. Being as she is an old friend of mine, the one friend that I've known the longest indeed, I thereby feel like I should honour this hell of a friend I'm so lucky to know and have the priviledge to share time and good and not-so-good moments with, but basically good moments since she is the kind of person that knows how to turn lousy moments and draw a smile in other's faces with her particular and odd sense of humour and fine irony.

I'll stop with all the flattering for she's smart enough to know how amazing she is (and way smarter in fact) and I don't want to spoil the experience of getting to know her by oneself to those who don't know her yet. 

So without further ado: HAPPY BIRTHDAY BU!  I hope you enjoy the good life (you know what I mean, well she knows what I mean) and keep working hard in your fashion project and don't get strung up by beating traffic lights!


1 commentaire:

  1. I'M BLUSHING!!! I THINK THAT I CAN SAY THAT TRAFFIC LIGHTS LOOK LIKE ME!!! :D WELL, JUST THE RED ONE. THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LALALALAALALALALALALAL

    RépondreSupprimer